Implementing an e-commerce solution
Manage your web or e-commerce initiatives with productivity
Implementing a new e-commerce or web solution implies to exchange data between the e-commerce solution and the rest of the Information System. These exchanges are often in real-time, through web services and specific connections to backend applications. This is why a reliable integration layer is necessary.
- You want to set up an e-commerce website.
- You need to think over your data repositories (goods, suppliers, prices...)
- You need access to your Information System in real-time.
- Your website needs to be able to interface in a standardized way using Web services.
- Flexibility and implementation speed are crucial to you.
Because Stambia can industrialize your flows, the implementation of e-commerce websites is quicker.
Stambia allows you to publish flows and data as Web services in just a few minutes.
It is thus possible to interface in a standard way and build layers of business exchanges which will facilitate the evolution of your systems over time.