About the role
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our French team.
You will be part of the French Sales Team based in Paris.
Your role will be to work closely with the sales and the marketing team, to drive new business opportunities with major accounts and chosen business segments France (or in Europe).
Talented and enthusiastic, you will support Stambia’s Sales Team to find and qualify new leads and new prospects through a variety of digital marketing methodologies, phone or email outreach.
Stambia believes that training and development are important to your success. Thus you will benefit from a dedicated training program as well as promotion opportunities to Sales Executive positions. We offer a collaborative, start-up environment including a management team that is committed to your growth and success in your career.
- Identify opportunities and arrange meetings with prospective clients, supporting the sales team to demonstrate Stambia’s products and close new accounts.
- Contribute to implement and execute best direct sales outreach practices to yield maximum results.
- Manage and execute mass-email campaigns to generate new leads
- Work with the marketing team to manage a database of marketing-qualified leads
- Achieve targets and KPIs on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Attend networking events and conferences to develop contacts in the industry
- Use the Salesforce CRM and Marketing platforms
- Help the marketing and sales teams to improve data quality and reporting
Education / Skills / Competencies
- FBA/BS degree- preferably in Sales, Business and/or Technology
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably over the phone
- Strong phone presence and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, organized and flexible
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Positive attitude (”Can-do” attitude: not to see problems, only solutions)
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the Salesforce CRM would be an asset
- Strong professionalism and work ethic
- Fluency in oral and written English would be appreciated
What are we offering?
- Innovative products in a fast expanding market
- Training and career development opportunities
- Start-up and entrepreneurial environment
- Offices in the center of Paris
- Package incl. fixed part and commissions
Stambia is the market leader in Agile Data Integration software. Stambia simlicity and agility helps companies of any size and any industries to accelerate their digital transformation initiatives.
From major corporate initiatives (Sales, Marketing, eCommerce, Supply Chain, HR or Finance) to innovating initiatives (Cloud, Digital, Big Data, IOT), STAMBIA empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
To support our strong growth, Stambia is strengthening its teams. See http://www.stambia.com/ for more details.